So we keep trying to upload this, I hope it actually worked this time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIdZyt_CCLw
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is designed for our friends and family to share our journey with the Peace Corps as volunteers in Cape Verde, Africa. It expresses the views of Dove and Josh Russo, who are entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States Peace Corps, or any other institutions named or linked to these pages.
To receive email notification of blog updates:
|
| Subscribe to LivingOnCrumbs |
| Visit this group |
5 comments:
oh god, I teared up when I watched this. (sniff sniff)
Got back from PDF yesterday. Expect some Delaware flavored magic and love to find it's way to yall v soon.
Hi Dove and Josh!
I love your apartment. You're making it into quite the home. Home is where the heart is--and you and Josh have a lovely home together over there!
We did miss you at PDF this past weekend, but we have pics for you to enjoy!!
Love you lots,
Claudette and Ollie
Awww, I miss you guys! I need to send you a picture of me! And do you have a CD player? Because I should send you some good CDs... or would flash drives be better?
Love your new home! Miss you guys!
WOW you have a big house! Love the colors in the master bedroom!
Ellie
Post a Comment