A new friend came to visit
Dove's first attempt at cooking fish...
This blog is designed for our friends and family to share our journey with the Peace Corps as volunteers in Cape Verde, Africa. It expresses the views of Dove and Josh Russo, who are entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States Peace Corps, or any other institutions named or linked to these pages.
To receive email notification of blog updates:
|
| Subscribe to LivingOnCrumbs |
| Visit this group |
1 comment:
Worst date ever. Did I ever tell you my date in NYC - at a really high end restaurant - where I ordered fish and was thrown when they served me the ENTIRE fish? I didn't know how to deal with it so my date (in a bizarre display of chivalry) deboned it for me (which is nice) but then tossed the skeleton onto the neighboring table to spare me from having it near me? Just dumped it on the tablecloth. The waitress nearly flipped out, and I was mortified, he refused to leave a tip. Needless to say, no nookie that night :-) and no second date.
Post a Comment